Diary of growth and development of a fetus named Bif
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Drum Roll Please
And so it begins, the second trimester. Couldn't be soon enough! Apparently we're still in the danger zone for another couple weeks, but like the doctor said, the statistics are on our side. We can start telling the World.
I thought you should know that, tonight at dinner, Aunt and Grandma Janes, and uncle Derek, took their best shot at drwaing Biff on the table using the crayons supplied by Old Orleans.
So there I am, drawing away and this occurs to me: Bif's Naked.
2 Comments:
I'm glad that it is only your second trimester that is accompanied by fireworks. Otherwise, I think people would find it hard to sleep.
I thought you should know that, tonight at dinner, Aunt and Grandma Janes, and uncle Derek, took their best shot at drwaing Biff on the table using the crayons supplied by Old Orleans.
So there I am, drawing away and this occurs to me: Bif's Naked.
Post a Comment
<< Home