
The sitting with the ultrasound photographer has landed "a textbook image," according to the chatty, over-enthusiastic technician. We scanned it and therefore the resolution isn't the greatest, but here's Bif in his/her glory at 18 weeks exactly. Bif seemed to be bouncing around in there. And, incidentally, the ticker above says (for 18 weeks) that Bif is starting to hiccup. Well, towards the end of the appointment, Mom got to see that in action on the ultrasound. Very exciting, and all the more real now! We'll find out more details next week when Mom has her next midwife appointment.
5 Comments:
From that profile it looks like Bif might have the Stein nose!
Wow! Thats a great picture! I do have one question, though... where are the legs?
What a good image! Now I can be one of those proverbial boring grandmothers who shows excessive numbers of photos of her grandchildren to any victim she can find.
(I assume that arms and legs, and ?other appendages, are present...)
I think that s/he looks like Karl -- like that pastel picture of him as a young boy.
Mom did see arms and hands occasionally fly by, but out of fear of interpreting the sex, Mom turned her head away from the screen each time the transducer got near her belly-button (where Bif's legs were at the time).
Post a Comment
<< Home