Team Teaching
The cat's out of the bag, with respect to Mom's students. At lecture on Monday (which is a highly inappropriate time slot for a hungry Mom - 11:30 to 1:30), the Chair poked his head in the class and "caught" Mom eating an apple during a short break in the class. When four front-row female students asked if eating was a no-no on the job, Mom responded with a "not when you're pregnant." One of them approached Mom after class and confessed that they had been wondering but none had the guts to ask so they decided they'd just wait another month, over which it would become more clear. Their clue: abdominal bump. Their anticlue: Mom is on the teaching roster for next semester.
In other milestones, Dad was able to feel Bif move on Monday. Movement (though still quite faint) seems to occur most often about 30 mins after Mom eats a decent-sized meal. From the patterns thus far, we're betting this child will happily carry on the pasta-loving tradition in the family. With soy sauce, of course.

3 Comments:
I have a confession. I, Uncle D., pasta-with-soya-sauce eater extraordinaire, can no longer handle the 'regular strength' stuff. It's true. I am now essentially a 'light' soya sauce convert. And this from a man who used to drink the 'regular' stuff from his supersaturated plate. How the mighty have fallen. I am but a shadow to my former self.
But what about pesto ?
:-)
It's so exciting when you can feel the kid moving around! Congratulations, Dad!
Post a Comment
<< Home